Loipersdorf Spa is located at the intersection of South Burgenland, South East Styria, Hungary and Slovenia. All around Loipersdorf Spa, the gentle hills and natural landscape mean guests can enjoy their activities in clean, fresh air. Over a surface area covering 36,000m² you will find wide ranging offers including bathing, family action, therapy, wellness and fitness activities.
- 35 pool units both indoors and outdoors
- Varied sauna facilities (sauna village with open air pool sauna, rock shower, herbal sauna, steam grotto, steam sauna rock bath among others)
- Thermal lagoon with indoor and outdoor thermal pool, salt grotto and alpha sphere
- The Schaffelbad (special pool) with warm pool, atrium, watsu pool, rock bath, court pool among others is reserved for all who are in search of even more peace and quiet. It is open to adults from 16 onwards.
Especially for kids:
- Fun pool with baby area and black hole water slide of 101m in length, open air area with diving board, Acapulco pool, sports pool, wave pool and beach volley ball area.
- Kinder garden
Wellness and health:
- 36°C, pure, highly mineralised thermal water, taking its source from a depth of 1,200 m. It is particularly beneficial and soothing for joint and spine diseases.
- Special curing treatments with sulphur rich fango wraps
- Physical institute
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Ayurveda treatments