Rogner Bad Blumau
Rogner Bad Blumau offers enjoyment and relaxation in a lively work of art created by Friedensreich Hundertwasser. Therme Blumau is a trip of discovery. Green rooftops, curved and rounded shapes, colourful facades and golden domes contribute towards a spirited work of art in the middle of fields and meadows. A wide variety of living, bathing and restaurant areas branch out from the centre into the open landscape, offering countless opportunities for peaceful retreat. Uneven floors, "trees of life", "dancing windows", colourful and overgrown roofs - each building tells a story.
Two curative springs supply the spa of Bad Blumau with power, heat and energy. Floating in the warm water, daydreaming, alone or as a couple under canopies, on the grass-covered roof or when reading in the "room of silence ".
Spa Bad Blumau-Highlights:
- Thermal facilities with varied indoor and outdoor water pools, including Vulkania healing spring with healing lake
- Sauna facilities, Finnish outdoor sauna, rock sauna, Roman sweat bath, Turkish steam bath, bio- and herbal saunarium, special infusions among others.
- Wellness and relaxation area - garden of the four elements, love-flower island among others.
- Sport and leisure activity programme
Especially for kids:
- Wave pool included in outdoor facilities (freshwater)
- Kids' pool for the smallest in the indoor area (freshwater)
Wellness and health:
- Body wraps
- Ayurveda treatments
- Sound treatments
- Cosmetic treatments