Aktionsangebot - ab 6 NächtenAll offers of this accommodation
Länger bleiben zahlt sich wirklich aus, gibt's hier doch so viel zu sehen! 3 Thermalbäder in direkter Nähe: Wer die Thermen-Abwechslung mag, ist hier richtig. Heiltherme Bad Waltersdorf, H2O Familientherme Sebersdorf und Hundertwasser-Therme Bad Blumau. In Bad Waltersdorf befindet sich ein 18-Loch-Golfplatz, ein Erlebnisfreibad, sowie schöne Rad- und Wanderwege. Bei Ausflügen mit dem Oldtimerautobus und dem Oldtimertraktor gehört ein Besuch bei diversen Buschenschänken einfach dazu. Die komfortable, sehr familiär geführte Campinganlage entspricht höchsten Ansprüchen.
Im Preis inkludiert:
- Aktionsangebot für 2 Personen
- inkl. geschotterter, befestigter oder begrünter Stellplatz auf ebenem Gelände - direkt am romantischen Safenbach gelegen
- inkl. Müllgebühr und Stromanschluss
- inkl. moderne Sanitäranlagen, in allen Bereichen GRATIS Warmwasser, Behindertenbad und WC, Familienbad uvm.
- inkl. Benützung des Geschirrwaschraums, Wäscheraum mit Waschmaschine und Wäschetrockner
Available Period(s)14/01/2021 - 31/12/2022
THERMAL CAMPING IN BAD WALTERSDORF
The family campsite Bad Waltersdorf is located in the middle of the gently rolling East Styrian thermal spa country. Only a ten-minute walk from the spa Bad Waltersdorf, 2.5 kilometres to the H2O family spa Bad Waltersdorf, five kilometres to the Hundertwasser spa Bad Blumau and 12 kilometres to the spa Stegersbach, you can also stroll to the centre of the market town in no time. On guided bike tours and hikes from the campsite, you can gain insights into the production of culinary specialities such as pumpkin seed oil, honey and schnapps.
The beautifully designed site offers the highest standard of sanitary facilities and has a cosily furnished lounge. Caravans and rooms for rent are also available. Small shop on site, nearest supermarket one kilometre. Snack bar on site, nearest restaurant only 500 metres away.
At Thermenland Camping Bad Waltersdorf you can expect:
- Modern equipped sanitary rooms with washing cubicles, family bathroom with changing table, bathroom suitable for the disabled, FREE hot water, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- paved, gravelled and partly grassed pitches
- large lounge with seating for 60, satellite TV, billiards, darts, children's play area ....
- In the immediate vicinity are many restaurants, as well as the leisure park with tennis courts, squash and indoor golf, an 18-hole golf course, the heated outdoor adventure pool with free admission for all camping guests.
FREE ADMISSION for all camping guests to the nearby outdoor pool! In the area around Bad Waltersdorf there are many beautiful cycling and hiking trails, the Styrian-Burgenland Castle Road, numerous wine routes, Lake Stubenberg, Herberstein Zoo, Großharter natural pond, ostrich farm and much more.
An absolute highlight are the unforgettable excursions with the vintage bus (built in 1965) and the vintage tractor (built in 1952), which are offered directly at the site!
This accommodation is a member of
- Camping Styria
- Camping im Thermen- & Vulkanland Steiermark
- person traveling alone
- wheelchair access
- business travelers
Facilities / Services
- farm produce
- central reception office
- events room
- hotel taxi / house taxi
- car rental
- family friendly
- barbecue evening
- ballroom/events room max. pers.: 120
- flat-rate offer
- TV room
- common garden
- reading room
- free use of internet
- own garden
- information on the region
- guest refrigerator
- wheelchair accessible
- drying room
- garden furniture
- laundry facilities available
- disabled accessible
- pets welcome
- bread/rolls service
- short stays welcome
- common room
- non-smoking common room
- romantic surroundings
- on the hiking path
- spa district/spa centre
- quiet location
- right on the river
- right on the bike path
- vineyard distance (m): 300
- outskirts of town
- Therme zu Fuß erreichbar
- laundry wash basin
- camping guide recommendation…
- sale of gas bottles
- dogs allowed
- ironing board/iron
- groceries / shop
- short-term stays welcome
- pets allowed on campsite
- dish basin
- single washing cabins with hot water
- showers with hot water
- disabled facilities
- drain for chemical toilets
- snack bar
- coin-operated washing machine/dryer
- motorhome parking spot
- separate family cabins
- long-term camping spaces
- toilets with disabled access
- bicycle rental on campsite
- rental accommodation
- electrical connection for campers
- shower cabin
- camper rental
- disposal facility for mobile homes
- camp space lighting
- baby change room, children's facilities
- children's play area
- child reduction
- baby change room
Sports / Leisure time
- reduced admission to indoor/outdoor pool
- billiards table
- garden / meadow
- swimming opportunity
- bike rental
- use of washing machine/dryer: 3
- groups possible with max. pers.: 50
- no board
- Euro accepted
- credit cards accepted
- cash payment
- massage on request
Included in the price:
- Free WiFi around the camping building
- Use of the sanitary facilities (with hot water)
- Free admission to the Bad Waltersdorf open-air swimming pool
- Weekly excursions with the oldie tractor (only in high season)
- Free taxi service to the spa Bad Waltersdorf & H2O Family Spa Sebersdorf
- Guided bike tours
- Waste disposal fee and electricity
- Tourist & visitor's tax
Dogs are also welcome at the campsite, for which we charge 2.50 euros/night. In July and August children stay free of charge at the campsite (from a stay of 3 nights & with advance booking). Electricity is charged according to actual consumption.
In order to provide you with an even quieter, more relaxing stay, a midday ( noon to 2.30 pm) and a night-time (10.30 pm to 7.30 am) rest period have been set up. Please note: During these quiet hours, it is not possible to enter or leave the campsite, as the barrier is closed automatically.
By the way: You can also rent a fully equipped room or a caravan at reasonable prices. Just ask for a direct enquiry.
Contact & Directions
Thermenland Camping Bad Waltersdorf
8271 Bad Waltersdorf AT
Coming from Graz or Vienna: You can reach Thermenland Camping Bad Waltersdorf both from the direction of Vienna and Graz via the Südautobahn (A2). At the Bad Waltersdorf exit (127), drive in the direction of Sebersdorf and turn right onto the main road (L401). After about 2.4 kilometres, take the third exit at the roundabout (Thermenstraße). Directly before the level crossing you will already find the access road to the campsite.
Campsites & Prices
from €20.90Room details
Size 80 m² Occupancy 2 adult Rooms 1
The Bad Waltersdorf campsite is situated at an altitude of 290 metres above sea level in south-eastern Austria, in the middle of the Styrian-South Burgenland thermal spa region. Here we already enjoy a very mild, southern climate. We offer 98 gravelled, paved and grassed pitches on level ground, situated directly on the romantic Safenbach stream.
The campsite is surrounded on three sides by trees and tall bushes. All pitches have water and electricity connections, and some also have waste water connections.
TV on request, meadow, terrace
waste water, sunny camping site, flat ground, paved access, water connection, grassy area, size in square meters: 80, shady camping site, electrical connection, WiFi on campsite, rocky terrain
shower, shower, toilet, toilet, bath
Why should you book here?
No hidden costs
Secure by SSL certificate
If you have questions about the accommodation, please contact the company directly. The contact details can be found under Contact & Directions.